Written instructions below.
Training Video (2:57):
To import items using our template:
- If you haven't already, download our importer template and guidelines
- After you've created your file, go to Items > Import Items
- In the Select CSV File of Items section, click Browse to select your file from your computer.
- If you have a zip file of images, go to Select Zip File with Item Images and click Browse to select the zip file from your computer.
- Click Import Items
- You'll receive an email (typically within 15 minutes) to let you know your import is complete. If there are any errors, the email will list all of the errors and how to correct them.
Note: You may want to consider entering two items manually, then exporting them to a CSV. This way you are provided with an Import Template that is formatted correctly.
To create an item manually, click the Items tab > Create Items. Enter in the appropriate information. Once your items are added, click the Items tab > Export Items.