To get a Custom Email Alert about Items you might be interested in, follow these steps:
- On BiddingForGood.com make sure you are logged in
- Enter the keyword or search term (Miami Golf, oil painting, Dallas Cowboys, etc) into the Search Bar
- Click Search
- In the results screen click the words "Create a Saved Search"
You will receive an email once a day outlining the top 3 items which match that search criteria. If no items exist, no email will be sent.
To stop getting Custom Alert Emails:
- Go to biddingforgood.com and log in
- Click on My Account
- Then click on My Searches
- click Remove
You can also temporarily turn off the alert by clicking the toggle next to the aler on the My Searches screen.